Sunday, July 25, 2010

And Today I Scraped My Knee

So far, my tour of the capital isn't going FABULOUSLY. After my exciting experience on Saturday, I topped it off by sticking my heel in a hole in the street and toppling over. Not, however, before I grabbed my dad's ass, the nearest thing within reach, for support on the way down, and thoroughly freaked him and his girlfriend out.

I also sweated my fucking ASS off today. Well, we all did, but if you know me, you know how much I want to murder the whole concept of being hot and you'll understand how that can ruin a day.

We went to see a play in the hip neighborhood of DC, called Dupont Circle,  home of all things indie/hipster/liberal and some of the best bookstores, restaurants, cafes, and little boutiques in town. The play was NUTTY and, as all plays do, made me miss acting.

We've also brought back up the topic of college and where in hellll I am going to go. I don't understand how other people decide things like this. I wish there was someone who would just decide all of this FOR me and then tell me to live with it.

A blog update: I plan on redesigning HLL once I get my computer back - so ignore its current state of ugliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment