Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Update

HAY, FRIENDS.

So, I'm in Trinidad.

And if you're reading this, you're probably not. Which SUCKS, because that means you and I aren't hanging out. Which is a major shame.

While I'm not exactly *busy*, I don't have much time for blogging, so we'll be on one of those little empty times where you all wonder, Will she come back? Is she just going to stop blogging again? What will I DO if she doesn't come back? Do you think she knows how much I love and appreciate her? Should I tell her? (The answer is, and always will be, yes.)

IMPORTANT NEWS: I OFFICIALLY HAVE A SECOND COUSIN. My cousin, Jeremy, and his wife, Veronica, who you may remember me blogging about back when she got PREGNANT (which seems like waaaaaaaaaaaay less than 9 months ago), are the proud momma and poppa to GAWJUS Josephine Isabelle Dimick (which, by the way, is WAY prettier than any Sims name I have ever come up with). So YAAAY.

That's it on the news front. Talk to you, my dear, probably non-existant, internet readers, soon.

R

1 comment:

  1. I have to say -- that is the best compliment we have gotten about the baby's name.

    ReplyDelete