- I apologize for being gone so long. I KINDA felt bad, but not really, since no one reads this anyway.
- Halloween has bummed me out ever since I left Trinidad. (I know that was only two Halloweens ago, but still.) It didn't this year as much as I expected, but it still wasn't emotion-free. I had a kickass sleepover with friends of mine where we watched some freaky movies and had girly talk and slept a lot. That was on Friday, and then the rest of the weekend, while everyone in the world I knew was out partying and doing awesome Halloween-related stuff, I stayed home, slept, watched lots of Halloween TV programming, and ate good food. I've never really acted my age, but does anyone else think it's weird that I haven't been to ONE PARTY the ENTIRE YEAR I've lived in Winnipeg? No? Just me, then.
- I totally think I could be a rapper/singer on rap songs now.
- I have an incredible crush on a real-life rapper/writer/actor/comedian, Donald Glover/Childish Gambino, and IT'S NOT GOING AWAY.
- I have no travel planned for November. This is very, very strange and it sort of weirds me out.
- On the topic of November, I cannot for the LIFE of me remember November 2009. Was I drugged that entire month, or something? I just missed it.
- I have INCREDIBLE cramps right now. Okay, so this is more of a diary now than a blog, but seriously, NO ONE IS READING THIS. If you are...you deserve a cookie.
I'm tired now. That took some serious exertion. Night, friends.